Using your smart phone, tablet, or smart watch, visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search for “Irving City Employees FCU” and download ICEFCU’s new Mobile Application to your personal device. Once ICEFCU’s Mobile app has been downloaded and installed on your device, simply log on using your Online Banking user id and password.
* All mobile check deposits require the words, “For Mobile Deposit Only in ICEFCU,” be written on the back of each check; failure to do so may result in a rejected deposit. All checks are subject to the Funds Availability and Remote Deposit Capture Disclosures. You should retain the check for sixty (60) business days after receiving confirmation of account credit. You are responsible for destruction of any checks deposited after the retention period.
Hardly use checks anymore? You can order a box of 48 for only $11 or a box of 120 for only $18.90.
Click here if you are re-ordering Main Street checks with no changes.
If you send in a check order form from our previous vendor (Harland) we will match it to the most similar Main Street style check. You can also visit the cu to see all the check styles Main Street offers or visit their website Click on checks & accessories and then on personal (the cu does not offer business checking accounts).
If you set up recurring payments for your bills, please use the CU’s ABA#311985238 and your checking account number. Please do not use the number on your debit card or give the card number to merchants These cards expire, or if it has to be re-issued due to fraud, your recurring payments would not transfer to the new debit card number.
Free Bill Pay!
You can pay anyone, anywhere in the US, anytime. Use your mobile device or tablet with ICEFCU’s Mobile app to pay bills you’ve already set-up in Online Banking!
ICEFCU has upgraded the Bill Payment System with the following enhancements:
- Person-to-Person Payments (P2P) – Make person-to-person payments electronically
- Account to Account Transfers (A2A) – Transfer funds to another financial institution
- Electronic Payment with a Single-use Pre-paid Card – for merchants that accept credit card payments
- Bill Payments – Pays bills from multiple accounts, schedule single or recurring payments
- eBill – Replaces paper-based bills with electronic bills that are sent directly into your Bill Pay Account
- Alerts – Set email or text alerts or reminders
- Rush payments – Send payment overnight with paper check or expedient electronic payment (for a small fee)
- Gift Payments – Send a gift check or charitable donation (for a small fee)
- Extended Support Hours – Available Monday thru Friday from 6:30 am to 1:00 am (CST) at (855) 890-6120
- Live Chat –Chat live with a bill pay support specialist
We offer Courtesy Pay! If you have your paycheck or other regular recurring direct deposits going into your ICEFCU checking account & maintain your account(s) in good standing, we may take your account negative (up to a maximum of $500) to pay your checks and ACH items. The standard $25 NSF fee will apply for each overdraft item whether the item is paid or returned. Courtesy Pay will not apply to transactions made by ATM or Debit cards. Courtesy Pay is made available to members at the credit union’s discretion, and may be revoked at any time. A member has 10 business days from the day of the advance, to deposit funds to clear the negative checking balance.
ICEFCU ATMs: Free access your CU share draft/checking and primary share account through the CU’s ATM’s! Locations: The CU office; City Hall; the North Police Station and the Auto Pound. Tip: Get cash back at the grocery and other stores that offer cash back at check out to avoid ATM charges!
International transactions on CU debit cards are blocked. If you are traveling outside the US and wish to use your ICEFCU debit card, please call us prior to your trip with dates and countries you are traveling to. We will try to accommodate you, but our cards are permanently blocked from use in some countries due to fraud.
To report your ATM/Debit card lost or stolen, please call 800-500-1044 as soon as possible.